Soto AyamDifficulty: Medium
Soto ayam instant spices
Chicken stock cube
Sea salt to taste
Jati Rice Vermicelli
Bean sprounts, scalded
Hard boiled eggs, halved or quartered
Fried bean curd
Celery leaves, chopped
- Put the soto ayam spice pack into the boiling water and let it boil.
- Once the soup is boiled, add in the chicken slices and lei it cook.
- Dish out the chicken slices and set aside for later use. Let the chicken slices cool slightly before shredding it.
- Add the spice mixtures into the soup and stir to mix.
- Then, add fried bean curd into the soup and cook it until it becomes soft.
- Season the soup with sea salt, to make it taste better.
- To serve, place some rice vermicelli into a large bowl. Then top it with some shredded chicken, bean sprouts and eggs.
- Ladle the hot soup into the bowl and sprinkle with some celery leaves, fried shallots and scallions.
- Your Bihun Soto Ayam is ready to serve!