Join us to bring out the best in you!
Our people are our greatest assets. We have a diversity of talents and we focus to assist the growth of your career developments. Choose wise, choose us. Together we will work to further establish a company of loyal and reliable brands.
- * Responsible for Provides administrative support to ensure efficient operation of office
- * Carries out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, , scanning etc.
- * Perform cashier job such as operate the cash register, receive payments from customers, issue receipts and return change due.
- * To ensure proper maintenance of documentation & filling to support accounting entries.
- * To prepare payment vouchers
- * To Assist with accounting work.
- * Attending to additional requests by highest management as may be required from time to time.
- * Possess at least a Diploma/ Bachelor in Business Administration or equivalent field.
- * Have accounting knowledge and experience in accounting software: - Good team player and have good communication skills.
- * Good time management skills.
- * Completed 2 Dose COVID-19 Vaccination.
Tunjang, Jitra, Kedah
We offer an attractive renumeration package and great company benefits. If you are interested, please contact Miss Koy - 0175774620 or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- * To fulfil sales target set by company.
- * To accomplish ad hoc assignment given by company
- * Must posses own transport.
- * Working experience in related field will is an advantage
Alor Setar, Kedah
We offer an attractive remuneration package and great company benefits. If you are interested, please contact Ms How - 04-7596620 or send your resume to email@example.com.
- * To plan event from start to finish according to requirements, target audience and objectives.
- * To come up with suggestions to enhance the event’s success.
- * To source and negotiate with vendors and suppliers.
- * Be in charge of hiring event personnel (DJs, temporary promoters, etc)
- * To coordinate all operations (Facilities requirements, Logistics arrangement, Sales arrangement, etc)
- * To coordinate with all related parties before the event.
- * To ensure the event completed smoothly and step up to resolve any problems that might occur.
- * To cooperate with marketing team on the marketing direction.
- * Other matters that assigned by top management.
- * Required language(s): English, Chinese, Bahasa Malaysia
- * Strong comprehension and implementation skills, responsibility and willing to take challenge
- * Good communication & coordinating skills
We offer an attractive renumeration package and great company benefits. If you are interested, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org .
- * Overseeing the loading and offloading of goods.
- * Inspecting and cleaning the vehicle.
- * Safely transporting goods to and from distribution centers.
- * Obeying the rules of the road and following company safety regulations.
- * Maintaining a good relationship with customers.
- * Obtains GDL/E license
- * Valid Certificate of Professional Confidence (CPC).
- * Clean driving record.
- * Self-motivated and able to work without supervision.
- * Benefits: EPF, Socso/medical claim/annual leave/monthly loan
We offer an attractive renumeration package and great company benefits. If you are interested, please send your resume to email@example.com or contact 03-60936620.
Internship period from August 2022 and onwards
- * Perform Incoming raw material compliance checking and packaging material checking.
- * Conduct routine testing and quality inspection for finished goods.
- * Inspect and investigate any non-conformance of incoming raw material/packaging material, in process and final product.
- * Responsible to notify and highlight to superior for any non-conformance found during production and material/product testing.
- * Assist for any-non-conformance investigation-additional testing and inspection.
- * To analyze and report the physical and chemical test data on time in full.
- * Perform other duties as assigned.
- * Diploma in Food Technology/Science or equivalent
- * Knowledge in GMP, HACCP and HALAL are preferred
- * Ability to work as a team and to complete the task on time
- * Have own transport
- * Attendee Food Handler Training are preferred
- * Completed 3 dose Covid-Vaccination & Typhoid vaccination
Bukit Lada, Kedah
We offer an attractive renumeration package and great company benefits. If you are interested, please contact Miss Koy - 0175774620 or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org .