Steamed Rice Cake (Fatt Koh)Difficulty: Easy
300 g Rice Flour, sifted
1 Tbsp Instant Yeast
100 g Sugar
300 ml of Warm Water
3 tsp Eno
Few drops of food coloring
- Combine water, sugar and yeast. Stir until well combined.
- Mix in the rice flour, a little bit at time and whisk until the batter become smooth.
- Let the batter fermented for 24 hours.
- Then stir in the food coloring and Eno until well combined. Pour the batter onto the mold and steam for about 15 minutes. Serve warm.
- Credit to: http://www.recipe-easy.blogspot.com