Gluten-Free Red Bean & Brown Rice CookiesDifficulty: Easy
100g ready to use red bean paste
20g caster sugar
15g butter, softened
1 egg yolk
1g baking soda
50g ecoBrown’s Instant Brown Rice Flour
- Roll red bean paste into 30cm log. Keep aside.
- Mix together caster sugar, butter, egg yolk, baking soda and brown rice flour until dough is formed.
- Flatten the dough into sheet and place the red bean log over the brown rice dough and roll into a log.
- Preheat oven to 160°C. Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Slice the dough vertically and place on lined baking tray. Bake in oven for 15 minutes or until cooked.