Flour-Less Coffee CakeDifficulty: Medium
75g egg whites
45g egg yolk
20g corn oil
5g cocoa powder
1 number egg
5g instant coffee powder
20g ecoBrown’s Brown Rice Powder
70g hot water
- Mix coffee powder and hot water to form paste, keep aside.
- Place egg yolk and corn oil into the mixture and mix to combine. Next, add cocoa powder, ecoBrown’s Brown RIce Powder and egg. Mix well.
- Beat egg whites with sugar and vinegar until soft peak, mix with coffee mixture.
- Preheat oven to 160 °C for 20-25 minutes.
- Prepare a 7 x 7 inch tray and line with parchment paper.
- Bake until the cake is cooked, around 30 minutes.