ecoBrown’s Brown Rice BiscottiDifficulty: Medium
250g ecoBrown’s Brown Rice Powder
1 tsp baking powder
¾ tsp xanthan gum
80g cooking oil
2 tsp orange essence
150g chopped almonds
- Place cooking oil, eggs, orange essence in a big bowl.
- Preheat oven to 180°c. Add ecoBrown’s Brown Rice Powder, sugar, baking powder, xanthan gum into the mixture; beat at medium speed until well combined.
- Mix in almonds. Divide the dough into two equal portions.
- And place on a baking pan lined with baking sheet. (Dough will be very sticky, so you might want to wet your hand before handling it.)
- Bake for 30-35 minutes until cooked, remove the dough from the oven but do not turn it off. Slice the dough width wise into ½ inch slices. Place the slices cut side up back onto the baking sheet. Bake for an additional 6-10 minutes on each side. Slices sh