Black Sesame, Toasted Rice and Raisin TartDifficulty: Medium
- Ingredients A
50g ecoBrown’s instant brown rice powder
20g Jati rice flour
10g corn flour
30g icing sugar
½ tsp baking soda
1 egg yolk
120g fillings (recipe follows)
- Ingredients B
250g hot water
- (Ingredients B to make fillings) Soak raisins with hot water until soft. Strain and discard liquid, blend raisins and cook in a pan over medium heat until liquid evaporates. Once it has become paste-like, keep aside in a container for later use.
- Sift together instant brown rice powder, rice flour, corn flour, icing sugar and baking soda.
- Mix together egg yolk and butter until combine.
- Fold in sifted flour and mix well to form dough.
- Roll the dough flat and cut out individual dough by using flower shaped cutter. Place the dough on a baking pan lined with parchment paper.
- Preheat oven to 160 degrees Celsius.
- Fill the center of the flower shaped dough with raisin fillings and bake in oven for 20-30 minutes or until the dough is cooked.